1982 Bronco w/ 302

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digitalexpl0it

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the forums. I have been trying to figure out the vacuum lines on my 1982 bronco. Half the lines where missing when I got it. After pulling the engine and stripping it down the short block and going through everything, replacing what was needed. I put the engine back in and now stuck on the vacuum lines. I'm in California so I must have all the SMOG equipment working and hooked up. 

Attached is the vacuum diagram that I redid from the one under the hood. I'm new at working on cars and trying to figure how to hookup all the vacuum lines have been troublesome. Is there anyone here that might have some pictures I could reference on how they are hooked up? thanks.

1982_ford_bronco_vacuum_diagram_15b2f0fa7983d4e780b0c81aaff082ecb0064a74.png

OP
OP
D

digitalexpl0it

Reaction score
I figured out the lines, I was missing a lot of things which was confusing. Started my bronco for the first time after 10 years, and came up with one crank. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke