32 KOEO CODE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hollywoodbadguy1

Reaction score
Hello boys and girls 

thanks so much for having me. while i am a new bronco owner well its an 88 eddie

anywhoo have a slight surging in  idol not much about 80 to 100 rpm but  smog said it will not test due to no stable idol

so got a code reader 

the KOEO codes  came  32  10  c 32 c 95

i know the 10 is a devider

my book says 32 is egr valve not seated closed low voltage  or not responding properly during test

so if you would be so kind do i need a new egr or is it a vacuum leak

the engine was rebuilt  ran for about 8k miles and then sat for 15 years. 

Thanks so much for your help 

Frankie Ray your hollywood bad guy 

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Frankie Ray,

Welcome to the Zone!

I tried twice to post following here, but error messages claimed that certain file extensions are not allowed. Most likely it refers to one of pics, but does not specify which pic. So will have to break this into multiple replies.

DTC 32 in KOEO & KOER ; EVP circuit below minimum voltage of 0.24 volts.

Check vacuum hoses first especially @ the EGR & EVR.

see my leak diagnosis link in post #20 @ http://broncozone.com/topic/23994-90-58l-getting-continuous-code-33-and-running-code-44/?p=125535

You'll see that a vacuum gauge is a good and relatively inexpensive test device.

Also Check:

Air filter, is it relatively clean?

Air inlet atop radiator support to filter box and to throttle body; look for obstruction; damaged tubing

Fuel quality; Oxidized fuel often turns darker over time and may even smell sour. You can check stored gasoline by pouring some into a clear glass container and comparing it side-by-side with known fresh gasoline. If your old sample looks noticeably darker than the fresh gas, you have strong evidence the gas has gone bad.

Electrical connectors; inspect at coil, firewall, PCM, etc. especially those with broken locking tabs or unwrapped harnesses.

DTC 32: "...DTC 32/326 typically means that the EGR valve is not fully seated. This can be due to a bad EGR valve, vacuum trapped in the EGR hose, a clogged EVR filter, or a bad EVR solenoid. by Tomco-inc

EVP Test by SeattleFSB @ http://broncozone.com/topic/25304-check-engine-light/?do=findComment&comment=132811

Iggie the three digit codes

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo,

tab-tad-evr-coil2a.jpg

emissions-solenoids-2.jpg

evr-diagram.jpg

EVR, TAD, TAB pics by Seattle FSB

egr-evp.jpg

pic by Seattle FSB

egr-evp.jpg

img034.jpg

pics by Seattle FSB

IAC REMOVAL & CLEANING

slide1.jpg

slide2.jpg

slide3.jpg

slide4.jpg

Source: by Bobby (blue)

DTC 95 KOEO & CM, Fuel pump secondary circuit failure. The EEC senses infinite resistance to ground from the fuel pump on the Fuel Pump Monitor circuit. Bad ground or always on. Possible bad fuel pump ground or open between fuel pump and pin 8 at PCM

Honk if you need more info on this code!

BTW, like your movies!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JWBronco1996