reliable mech.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedmaster12

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for sharing all of the knowledge, experience and back ground. It is priceless. I have just purchased a 1996 Eddie Bauer Bronco with a 160,000 miles from the original owner. It is not beat up on the exterior or interior but it is now leaking from everywhere. I have reviewed the info for "leak detection" and found it to be spot on....again, thank you. I no longer have the garage anymore and was wondering if anyone could refer a mechanic that wouldn't **** me in south Jersey. I'm in Ocean City but I can drive her were ever needed (just keep filling her up- just like the gas tank as you all know). Thanks in advance.

Jamie

609-675-5490

Text, call or email

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Jamie,
Welcome and glad that you have gained info here!

Suggest you contact Jeff  @ Chapman Ford in Egg Harbor Township.
http://www.chapmanford.net/service-staff.htm
Jeff was service manager @ Hammonton Ford and made sure work was done correctly and on time for many family members. He tracked down the parts needed and had work done that other Ford dealers in area turned down, such as the child safety seat tether attachment points under a Technical Service Bulletin. This work was free, but other dealers wouldn't bother with such a job even though Ford would reimburse them.
Compare Jeff's prices to local shops' quotes. Many repair shops in area have closed.
Others seem to dwell on just oil and **** changes.

Go through this; http://repairpal.com/estimator
One result is;
Rear Main Seal Replacement $718. To $939.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

speedmaster12

Reaction score
Damn, I have tried during different projects to get some help and guidance but this is hands down the first time I have received straight up, no bull help. I'm grateful for you providing info. to get this project on track. I will start right after this weekend. To all of you that celebrate Easter, happy Easter. To everyone that does not, enjoy the weekend....and again, thank you

speedmaster12

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno