Project Bronco 91

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesertRatt1322

Reaction score
First off I want to say hello again to everyone here. It's been a long time since the last time I logged on, The Bronco has sat idle in the Garage for the last year due to other family obligations that came up. This weekend I decided to tear the front end down and start the rebuild on it. Got the Tie rod ends and related components replaced and put together, this weekend I'll tear the Knuckles down to get to the upper and lower ball joints, While I'm in there I'm going to replace the Axle U-Joints, seals and bearings. I am replacing the Auto Hubs with Manual locking hubs so here is where I ask all of you this question. 

Which one of these do you prefer, Warn Hubs or Mile Marker Hubs, I am working on a budget for now, so would I would like to know the pro's and con's of both from people who have used them.  Or is there another brand that is just as good. 

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome back!

In my estimation Mile Markers are just as good as standard Warn Hubs.  I don't think Bronco graveyard would carry the Mile Highs if they weren't.  In this case you are probably just paying for the name.  If properly maintained you should not have any problem with either.  Take them apart once a year, clean and lubricate and either should serve you well for years.

http://shop.broncograveyard.com/Dana-44-Spindles-Lockouts/products/1091/

:)>-

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
DesertRatt1322

DesertRatt1322

Reaction score
Just finished putting in the new ball joints now time to put the front end back together. Been taking my time on this due to the daughter getting ready to graduate

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom