Whats up everyone!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Archi831

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Its Saturday and I just installed my new front driveshaft from Tom woods. After, I pulled her put and played in the snow for a little while. We have about a foot and a half in the yard. I took some pics, but I don't know how to post them. In not very computer savvy. Hope everyone else is enjoying there Saturday and their Broncos too. I love new parts!!! I think my wife is going to **** me when she if dos out what I'm going to do to the Bronco next!!!!$$$$$$$

Seabronc

Reaction score
You will find a way to post pictures under the "More Reply Options" at the bottom right of the screen and then follow the prompts on the left bottom of that screen.  Please don't upload pictures larger then 1024 x 768 so they will fit on the screen, even that is a little large. 

:)>-

OP
OP
A

Archi831

Reaction score
Thank you. I was playing around in was able to up load a pic. Due to the advice I was given. The paint looks hammered but that should be coming at the end of the year. I have dropped a lot of money in to her. Just paint and interior left to do . she is defiantly sound. I picked her up from a second owner about 8 years ago. He only used her for collage and had it since 83. There are some other mods I want to do still but she getting close.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo