rough ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckkiller420

Reaction score
I have a 93 ford bronco xlt and It has a 3 inch body lift and it rides so rough I cant stand it I just want a smooth ride what can I do to make it a smooth ride like new springs shackles shocks ect lemme know what I should get

BMAD01

Reaction score
Buck, I have a 93 E/B with a 4" Rough Country lift with their shocks.  The ride really sucks and I want a change also.  I've already repaired a broken dashboard mount because of them!  I had the same problem with my 88, E/B with quad shocks in front.  I put on 6 Monroe Sensi Track shocks and love them!  I drive the 88 every day, and the 93 on weekends.  Not much off road with either.  Not sure what I'm gonna do with the 93 because of the 4" lift.  I'll be watching this post for info.  Good luck, Brian

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Hi Buck.., welcome...!  

Can you be more specific...?  Describe the rear/front springs.  What brand are they..?

Point being, a body lift wouldn't ruin the ride. 

RU sure you don't have a suspension lift like Bmad is discussing..?

There are newer design springs these days that give as good, or better ride than stock.

Also; It could be the PO put on some "killer" shocks that don't allow compression very well.

You may just need a good set of shocks. Like Bmad did to solve his issue.

See my article; in "HOW TO"  tech articles & reviews at top/left of home page.

Page 1 ---  16th article down ---- "Shocking, just shocking" ----

http://broncozone.com/topic/22043-shocking-just-shocking/

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar