Christmas Gift Exchange - Not Too Late

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jgrden

Reaction score
It is not too late for someone to step forward and coordinate a Christmas Exchange. Everyone should complete their profile to help the other person. 

1. Gift must be hand crafted (car decals, leather, shirts, key chains, clocks, statues, wood cars, seat covers, embroidery, custom tile, watch bands, tow ball ornaments, electronic devices {hand made[  and more
  2. Must not exceed a value of twenty dollars
  3. Must be in the mail to the recipient by December 15
  4. All gifts must be photographed by the recipient to post for everyone to see
  5. Gifts can only be opened on Christmas Eve Day
  6. Donor is to remain secret
  7. Talk and chat as much as you want about the progress of your project (gift) just do not let the recipient know they are the intended party
  8. Participants in the gift exchange need to provide address and phone number for the sponsor. 
  9. Cut off for participants needs to be October 1, 20
  10. Moderator can be a neutral to exchange ideas without revealing identities
This is only an idea. It has not been run by the moderators who always have the final word. Now we need to see ow many members we have. P7250072.JPG

Is it correct that there are 20,900 members? If ten pre cent joined that would for 2090, a nice number. 

P7270081.JPG

P7270080.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
J

Jgrden

Reaction score
It is not too late for someone to step forward and coordinate a Christmas Exchange. Everyone should complete their profile to help the other person. 

1. Gift must be hand crafted (car decals, leather, shirts, key chains, clocks, statues, wood cars, seat covers, embroidery, custom tile, watch bands, tow ball ornaments, electronic devices {hand made[  and more
  2. Must not exceed a value of twenty dollars
  3. Must be in the mail to the recipient by December 15
  4. All gifts must be photographed by the recipient to post for everyone to see
  5. Gifts can only be opened on Christmas Eve Day
  6. Donor is to remain secret
  7. Talk and chat as much as you want about the progress of your project (gift) just do not let the recipient know they are the intended party
  8. Participants in the gift exchange need to provide address and phone number for the sponsor. 
  9. Cut off for participants needs to be October 1, 20
  10. Moderator can be a neutral to exchange ideas without revealing identities
This is only an idea. It has not been run by the moderators who always have the final word. Now we need to see ow many members we have. 
attachicon.gif
P7250072.JPG
attachicon.gif
P7250072.JPG

Is it correct that there are 20,900 members? If ten pre cent joined that would for 2090, a nice number. 

1) Sign up by Oct 1, 2015

2) Sign in with your:

Screen name(full name and address to be sent to me in a PM, along with vehicle year/color/ and vin (to personalize your gift if requested), and any hobbies or interests you have).

3) Gift should be geared towards your recipient's interests, vehicle, or something you believe they would like as a gift (any questions? please ask me via PM).

4) Gift can be purchased from anyone or anywhere, designed and built by you (art work, clocks, jewelry, etc), or designed by you and created by another person or store (engraved items, dishwear, etc). Please be creative.

5) If you need more information than the general that is supplied? 

6) You can spend what you wish to get or create the gift, but please don't be offended if the one you receive cost less than one you sent. This is a fun exchange.

When the gift is ready?

1) Ship it by any means you wish and send me the dates and tracking info so I may follow it to it's destination and confirm arrivals.

2) Ship the gift by Dec 11, 2015 

When your gift arrives?

1) Let me know it arrived and I will mark it as such on the tracking sheet.

2) Don't open it until Dec 20th at your specified time. (see below).

Day of Gift opening:

1) Open gifts at:

EST 8 pm

CST 7 pm

GMT 6 pm

PST 5 PM

2) Post photos on the gift opening thread.

On Oct 1, 2015 I will draw names from a hat and PM each of the participants their Secret Santa recipient so that they can begin crafting, hunting for or what ever they may plan on for that recipient.

On Sunday Dec 20, 2015 we will all open our gifts at our respective times (should all coincide at the same time) and post the photos of the gifts.

Let those gears begin turning and have some fun this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar