Pink wiper arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b2girl

Reaction score
Thinking about painting the wiper arms pink. anyone else painted wiper arms? Opinions? Advice? I want my truck to be different. I've got some pink camo on the inside. It gets mistaken for "daddys rig." Pink kinda goes against the "daddys rig" thing.

68Mercury250Ranger

Reaction score
as long as you are painting a set of black arms it should work, the stainless ones might be a challenge.  a nice pink pinstripe above the gold one just into the white paint would set it off too.  the trucking fleet I work for always show up with some pink touches on the lady's trucks,  guys can't get away with personalizing but they leave the lady's alone.     nothing wrong with marking your territory

OP
OP
b2girl

b2girl

Reaction score
yeah they are black. when the previous owner painted the truck he got white on the arms. i dont know why he or whoever painted it didnt take them off. but it bugs me when im driving. i recently saw another car with pink arms and thought id give it a shot. if it doesnt work out i cant always paint them black again right? 

Rons beast

Reaction score
Florida..in my mind , sitting on the beach
Hey b2,

I had very good success on The Beast's wipers by cleaning good and priming with a Krylon primer. I painted mine black, but Krylon makes dozens of colors now.

Good Luck.

I like the idea from 68Merc with the pink stripe too.

OP
OP
b2girl

b2girl

Reaction score
pink pin stripe may be a go! i will post pictures of the windshield wipers when we get to them! 

68Mercury250Ranger

Reaction score
the pinstripe doesn't need to be "loud"  just a noticeable change from the pallete that exists already :)>-

make sure you clean paint first, I've actually had good luck with a glass cleaner wipe down.  then some clean water .   take your time , you will enjoy.  

good luck, looking forward to the pics.  I'm going to show them to my 11yr old daughter :-$ .

OP
OP
b2girl

b2girl

Reaction score
ill hopefully be doing the wipers this weekend. 

not too sure when the pinstripe will be done but hopefully sooner rather than later! 

any other cool pink ideas?! 

68Mercury250Ranger

Reaction score
you asked..........

remove the grille assembly, mask off the front chrome edges, and paint the inners of it pink.  mostly noticeable to a person that is actually checking out your B2.  not too obvious but noticeable from an angle view of the front end. 

nice little touches to a personalized B2.

yeah I've had a few of them but never the last gen front/dash. 

have a good weekend.

I have to work sat morning and be on call the rest of the weekend.  might do some bronco teardown, can't go far from home when on call.

OP
OP
b2girl

b2girl

Reaction score
actually an awesome idea! definitely something ill think about doing.

ive been trying to find the pink ford emblem to replace the ones i have. 

may end up buying the breakup pink camo vinyl wrap from http://www.mossyoakgraphics.com/ to do the emblems. 

you have a good weekend as well. 

Grizz

Reaction score
Anything that is black now.  I would say that would be a good canidate for pink.  Say the mirrors.  The black trim on the bumper.  things like that. You know the accent items are always good to customize.  I use that plasti dip stuff easy to remove and easy to touch up.

OP
OP
b2girl

b2girl

Reaction score
havent had a chance to get going on the pink yet! 

some family stuff came up but hopefully in the next 2 weeks i can get going on it. 

i did get a chance to go out to play in the mud!

i will definitely be posting pics of the pink when i get to it.  

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo