Broken line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pauliten02

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Replaced my FPR today and snapped this line. Can anyone lead me in the right direction to finding replacement? Finally got a buddy to help check for vac line leaks but wanted to replace first. Thanks in advance.

Paul

image.jpg

Seabronc

Reaction score
The plastic vacuum lines can be repaired with a small piece of rubber tubing.  You should be able to get it from a parts store.  Just cut a small 1 inch piece and insert the plastic line in either end.  You can also go to a local friendly auto recycler and pull the part

Good luck,

:)>-

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
P

Pauliten02

Reaction score
Was planning on replacing most vac lines. Have a feeling the PO misplaced a few lines. Vac line diagram isn't under hood. Can someone point me in the right direction for 89 bronco VECI diagram?

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo Paul,

Vehicle Emission Control Information(VECI), PUK (49 States) Decal, PGP (Canada) Decal, Vacuum Diagrams & Calibration Parts List for 88 & UP now On-Line at Ford:
go to http://www.motorcraftservice.com
Click "What's New" in left panel
Scroll to: "VECI labels are now accessible through Quick Guides without a subscription."
Enter applicable info (need to know your Calibration number off of your PCM or driver B pillar sticker)

In this example D1T4 is the required number.​
pcm_number.jpg

& Emission Parts with Ford MC PN's:
such as:
NAME/DESCRIPTION ENGINEERING NO. SERVICE NO.
SENSOR ASSY, Catalyst Exhaust Gas Oxygen Monitor- DOWNSTREAM

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke