95 Bronco will not fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gnash

Reaction score
she turns over very strong... I have fuel and air btu no spark. I have replaced ignition coil, ignition module and the magnetic pick up in the distributor along with the whole distributor. 351W if there is another idea out there that may help. I would greatly appreciate it.

thank you

Seabronc

Reaction score
Here is some information that may help you with troubleshooting the problem. It comes from the EVTM (Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual. It is probably the single most valuable Service Manuals you can own and is often found on eBay. I just did a search for one and it is available at a steal, they usually go for around $25.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-Ford-Bronco-Truck-EVTM-Shop-Manual-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3f04ddeb4fQQitemZ270664592207QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature

In addition to that if you can find a factory set of Maintenance manuals go for it. They usually run betweden 100.00 and 200.00 for a complete set. http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=1995+ford+Bronco+service&_sacat=0&_dmpt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&_odkw=ford+Bronco+service&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313 I'd buy that first set, it has all the manuals for the 95.

:)>-

1992 Ignition TblSht.jpg

1992 Ignition TblSht 002.jpg

Power Distribution 050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
I'd check to see if i had power to the bat side of the coil, both with the key ON/Run, and with the help of a helper, while the engine is cranking.

I'd check my fuses, and listen for the fuel pump to prime (assuring that the EEC relay is working).

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane