What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jei Jei CR

Reaction score
What is this2.JPGWhat is this3.JPGWhat is this1.JPGHello everybody. I need help to identify this thing in the engine of my Bronco II. What is this and what it does? Thanks every one.What is this3.JPGWhat is this3.JPG

What is this1.JPG

What is this2.JPG

Seabronc

Reaction score
There is a vent tube that runs from your gas tank to one of the connections. It collects the vapors when the outside temperature causes the fuel to expand. 1. It keeps your tank from over pressurizing and 2. The collected vapors are dumped in to the intake to burn them when the engine is started vs have them escape into the atmosphere.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
J

Jei Jei CR

Reaction score
Thank you. Good explanation. I am happy to find this forum. I have my Bronco II two months ago and I am just learning everything I can about this car. Thanks a lot... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

NTexanB11

Reaction score
Thank you. Good explanation. I am happy to find this forum. I have my Bronco II two months ago and I am just learning everything I can about this car. Thanks a lot... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
HI JJ,,I suppose you are monitoring this site now. we glad you found this forum. there are lots of people here to help you with your BII.. just post it here. happy wheeling!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke