Wheels have a very negative camber while in reverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephen steward

Reaction score
I have a 4" rough country lift on a 94 FSB with 33X12.50-15's and I was just curious if the front wheels on lifted broncos appear to have a very negative camber while backing up. As soon as I put it in drive everything seems to line back up just fine. Is there something wrong with the alignment or is this a common issue? It appears the the springs completely compress down. Thanks.

OP
OP
stephen steward

stephen steward

Reaction score
I figured it was normal. It just happens with the design of the front end and you just don't notice it with slinny little wheels. By the time you add a 10" wide wheel and fat tire, you really notice it. I always have people ask me if there is something wrong with my bronco.

I have a side question. I have something making a popping noise in my front end and i'm not sure if it's a ball joint or steering likage. It mostly does it as a turn to the left, if that helps any. Is there something I should look for or something to try to figure it out??? Thanks,

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
I figured it was normal. It just happens with the design of the front end and you just don't notice it with slinny little wheels. By the time you add a 10" wide wheel and fat tire, you really notice it. I always have people ask me if there is something wrong with my bronco.

I have a side question. I have something making a popping noise in my front end and i'm not sure if it's a ball joint or steering likage. It mostly does it as a turn to the left, if that helps any. Is there something I should look for or something to try to figure it out??? Thanks,
Yo,See http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/media/467397]tsb970310fig9.jpg[/url

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno