Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ted_nicolas

Reaction score
1971 Uncut Bronco w/205-75-15 (29") A/T tires:

Variable rate coils and leafs from: Jeff's Bronco Graveyard or James Duff?

Anyone had both systems for comparison, or a combo of parts from both?

(10-leaf, 11-leaf, or 12 leaf)?

Also, eventually I would like to fit 32" tires in UNCUT wells (narrow tires OK).

I've read it can be done, but seen no details like tire size/brand/photos.

2.5" or 3.5" lift to achieve this?

Ted B)

Sodfather

Reaction score
I do not know about jeffs or duffs lifts.

I do have a 2.5" lift from BC broncos and I have 30" tires on it I plan on going to 32 or 33 my fenders are cut but I would think that 32s would fit fine.

Here is a link of some lift and tire combos LINK

Sodfather

67halfcab

Reaction score
I'm running a 3.5" lift from Duffs with dual shocks on all 4 corners.

My only complaint is the dual shocks in the rear, they make the ride really rough but with singles in the rear I'm very satisfied with Duff's suspension.

mattnkc74

Reaction score
ted im lookin to do the same thing but with a 3.5 lift super swamper makes the trxus mt radial in a metric size its a 235/85R16 thats essentialy a 32x9.00 thats the closest thing i found that should tuck inside without problems you could also check on backspacing theres also a 255/85R16 which is almost a 33x10 but then theres the rim thing if your not into fancy you can pick up those white spoked rock crawler rims in a 16x7 new relativly cheap. I have 31 10.50s on a stock 69 and there tight. check four wheel parts wholsalers online they have prices and a conversion table those tires are cheap compared to other mts out there.

Ive used the james duff 2.5 in lift on a 77 was happy with it i went cheap with add a leafs though i think those guys powder coat everything which is good. plus there a progressive/variable rate.

Image_01.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke