My clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean 79

Reaction score
Let me know what you think... Thanks

summer_20001_2_.JPG

bronco_2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Reb

Reaction score
Let me know what you think... Thanks
Good looking ride. Lots of work went into it. I know. I have 2 -78,s and hopeing when the weather warms up. I will be able to get back to work on mine. What are you running in yours. ? One of mine has a 400 (automatic) and the other has a 390 (4 speed)

OP
OP
C

clean 79

Reaction score
looks super-clean!!! Can you tell us about the paint job?
Well the body is all pretty solid all the way through it came from Texas. The tail gate witch is not the original but i have redone it to match the truck because a chain let loss and went through the orginal and breaking the glass and the sad thing is i wansnt the one stuck. It is a custom color its not a ford red its a custom orange.

OP
OP
C

clean 79

Reaction score
Very nice! What are the specs on her?
Well for now its got a electric fan, 351 with a r/v cam, roller rockers, a 4 barrel edelbrock intake, Holley 670 cfm off road adv. carb, and almost complete msd ignition. A 4 speed manual trans, 4.11s front and back Detroit locker in the rear a mini spool in the front, on 38 fresh thornbirds. Custom front bumber and lets not foget the Auto meter monster tach..

Lets not forget the circle head light conversion.. And there is around 12 inches of lift.. no lift blocks all spring and not add a leafs all arch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Reb

Reaction score
Well for now its got a electric fan, 351 with a r/v cam, roller rockers, a 4 barrel edelbrock intake, Holley 670 cfm off road adv. carb, and almost complete msd ignition. A 4 speed manual trans, 4.11s front and back Detroit locker in the rear a mini spool in the front, on 38 fresh thornbirds. Custom front bumber and lets not foget the Auto meter monster tach..
Lets not forget the circle head light conversion.. And there is around 12 inches of lift.. no lift blocks all spring and not add a leafs all arch.
very sharp looking truck. We can see your pride in your face.

OP
OP
C

clean 79

Reaction score
Do you run your fan with that temp senser in the fan?
No i didn't i wired it up so my tach doesn't work till my fan is turned on there for making it a bit harder to forget to turn it on i don't need my tach till it warmed up anyway just a bit of insurance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncooze