Prerunner Broncos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shift1313

Reaction score
I was looking around the net to try and get some inspiration and make sure that there wasnt an 80-86 prerunner style body out there and came across a few cool things.

first is this 96 for sale, street legal and smogged

http://www.skywheelie.com/for-sale/96-bronco/96-bronco.htm

prerunner-bronco-high-jump.jpg

back-profile.jpg

prerunner-bronco-front-prof.jpg

it doesnt really have the "flare" on the body i was looking for but a very cool truck

ref938.jpg

ref941.jpg

this is a ranger but more a long the body lines i was looking to find in a bronco

367.jpg

im thinking like the ranger, the hard body line will have to disappear on the front 1/4s, dont know yet.

prerunner style 80-86 using 87+ bodywork

bigcamerafile627_edited.jpg

This one is an 83 but again they used body conversion parts

http://www.ejrracing.com/sale/1983_prerunner.html

0022.jpg

0023.jpg

img_3036.jpg

broncoside01.jpg

broncopiaa01.jpg

thats it for now, or at least nothing else different or worth posting.

OP
OP
S

shift1313

Reaction score
i dont think the red one/s are for sale, the first one is for 16k i think and the blue one with EJR on the side is for sale for a lot more!

denhabr

Reaction score
The red one is no longer for sale. It appeared in Bajabrokers.com a number of months ago. The blue EJR Bronco eventually became the Dirt Sports Project Retro Bronco, and is touring all the shows now (I saw it at ORE in Pomona back in October...)

jersey mike

Reaction score
I have the Magnaflow too and love it, my brother got his used from craigslist but I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow Exhaust 15963, or you can try one of the sponsors here on the forum, they are allways having sales/specials. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.

Ropolis

Reaction score
Those are definitely cool broncos! If someone on here is looking for a prerunner bronco mine is for sale. I am currently changing the cab from the original 81 that had been beat on for 27 years to a clean rust free 93. I am getting to the point that selling sounds better than finishing it. Hit me up if you are interested. I also have a add in trucks for sale. Thanks for the post love to see other peoples projects.

bodies_in_the_air.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke