03 EXPEDITION LOWER BODY MOLDING ON DOORS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHMCLCOWBOY

Reaction score
Anybody have a 03 up expedition with the plastic molding on bottom of doors fade real bad....or change colors? I found a site to order them from, but they have different colors titanium and platinum. Mine is a grey color so which would this be?.......how would i find out before ordering online.

D.Acaps

Reaction score
Has anyone added body side molding? These doors look great but they have a lot of area to get dingd up

Seabronc

Reaction score
Anybody have a 03 up expedition with the plastic molding on bottom of doors fade real bad....or change colors? I found a site to order them from, but they have different colors titanium and platinum. Mine is a grey color so which would this be?.......how would i find out before ordering online.
The vehicle safety compliance sticker contains the paint and trim codes. Not sure about that truck but on mine it is located on the driver side B-post. If that doesn't help, you can contact Ford for a build sheet for that particular truck. In fact, there may be one under the passenger side rug, usually in front of but sometimes behind the front seat.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RezBarron