Upgraded...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We're on the newest version now guys, let me know if you have any trouble.

Dana

Plow/Truck

Reaction score
We're on the newest version now guys, let me know if you have any trouble.
Dana
I just started getting tons of email- not sure why. It started all of the sudden? I adjusted all my email settings but still get them. The other option is to change my email address.

Anyone else having this problem?

p/t

Seabronc

Reaction score
I just started getting tons of email- not sure why. It started all of the sudden? I adjusted all my email settings but still get them. The other option is to change my email address. Anyone else having this problem?

p/t
Nope!! May be they came through NEXTEL. My voice mails from NEXTEL usually take any where from 3 days to 2 weeks to get to me :mad:

:)>-

icetitan6

Reaction score
i havnt logged on in a while-lol a year.i recently totald my 89 bronco xlt at school and i need to scrap it out. the moter is a bigblock 6.6l(400m) bored 60 over. all new 400m crankshaft,camshaft,new pistons to fit the bore,new edl. intake and 4bbl 600 carb,bosh +4 plugs and wires,3" headers(not on),new heads(not shure what size) compared to other 400m heads these are huge. the moter was all rebuilt and beefed up under 10,000 miles ago. i got the truck from my dads freind who stuck 5,000 into it.i need to sell it so i can purchase another vehicle.if your still not impressed with this motor my bronco is just over 3 tons and i raced a 04 sebring(v6) and was pullin away.

2003 mustang cobra

Reaction score
New to site not sure if this will get out ! Just bought a beautiful 76 ! Running it now with the bikini top. How can I reduce the exhaust smell out of the cab. The duals exit out the back of the rear tires with a turn down tip. I've rotated the ends but still get exhaust smell. Need advice and thanks

88horse

Reaction score
hi im nathan i was just wondering how would i chat to other users , do you know what i should be getting for gas mileage from a 88 4.9 liter with a k and n its just stock but i have 31 10.50 tire thanks the site is really cool and helpful

Yardape

Reaction score
hi im nathan i was just wondering how would i chat to other users , do you know what i should be getting for gas mileage from a 88 4.9 liter with a k and n its just stock but i have 31 10.50 tire thanks the site is really cool and helpful
On the top of your screen to the right it should say Bronco Chat. If nobody is in there it will have (empty) Beside it, or if there is a number thats how many people are in chat. Just click on that and your chatting!!!

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
New to site not sure if this will get out ! Just bought a beautiful 76 ! Running it now with the bikini top. How can I reduce the exhaust smell out of the cab. The duals exit out the back of the rear tires with a turn down tip. I've rotated the ends but still get exhaust smell. Need advice and thanks
Drive faster!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke