comebakthursday

Where's My Hammer!?!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:41 PM

95 Bronco, XLT, Eddie Bauer.
144,000 miles
The guy before me was a mechanic and the second owner of the car. Hes actually my gf's(of 3 years) father. He bought it in 2000 and was the second owner.
He replaced the starter and the water pump and has warranties on both. Warranties dont carry over, but when i had to replace the starter myself i simply said my friends car broke down and he had to go out of town and gave it to me so i could fix it and the info on the warranty and they had no problem with it.

Mechanically it's in GREAT condition. 4wd works, brand new battery, semi worn tires, never been offroading, top has only been removed once, 6 disc cd changer, everything stock, regular maintance. Very minor rust on the back fenders and bumber that got SLIGHTLY twisted on one end but i twisted it back and people say they dont even notice now. Other then that the bodies in very good shape. Brown leather inside, slightly torn, clean carpet and odorless. Will come with brand new break shoes(for when they need changing) to whomover might decide to buy.

KBB-$4750 OBO

Need to sell so i can pay for school the next 2 semesters haha. Attached File  my_topless_bronco.jpg   47.7KB   25 downloads

Contact me with questions 804-244-1997 or email at kane013@juno.com.

Located in Richmond Virginia

Edited by comebakthursday, 13 October 2007 - 06:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users