horn issues...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncojoe90

Reaction score
what does it mean when i hit the horn in my truck, and hear a clicking noise on the passenger side of the truck.. relay of some sort? its a 90 xlt.. thanx for any info

Seabronc

Reaction score
If you have cruise control, you have a horn relay which is located under the dash.

:)>-

Burns

Reaction score
So my horn just started doing this. Anyone know where this relay is? I figured it wasa relay but never got a chance to tear into the dash just yet.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Does the horn work? If not, then check for 12V at the horn connection. If you have it there then either the horn is bad or the ground is bad. If not, then the horn relay is mounted on the cruise control amp which on 80 - 86 is just under the dash to the right of the driver position. It has a metal cover with 3 contacts.

Good luck,

:)>-

Burns

Reaction score
Wouldn't happen to know where it is on an 89, would you? And horn connection, meaning where the horn itself is and the power going into it? Thanks Seabronc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke