Front Bench Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy Toppless

Reaction score
i have a 1990 Ford Bronco and i want to put a bench seat up front but dont know where to find one?

and would one from the later fullsize bronco's/F150(1978 and up) fit in my truck?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
There are several vendors of aftermarket bench seats, look around on ebay. Usually, the bench seats from the 80-96 Broncos and F-150's will swap out if you have bucket seats, as the mounting holes are already factory-stamped in the floorpan. There has been an instance or two where the mounting bracket was different than the floor pattern. I nthat case, you can either modify the seat bracket to fit the holes or drill new holes. If you do the latter, add some support where the floorpan is thin or only a single layer, so it won't crack. JSM84

OP
OP
Billy Toppless

Billy Toppless

Reaction score
There are several vendors of aftermarket bench seats, look around on ebay. Usually, the bench seats from the 80-96 Broncos and F-150's will swap out if you have bucket seats, as the mounting holes are already factory-stamped in the floorpan. There has been an instance or two where the mounting bracket was different than the floor pattern. I nthat case, you can either modify the seat bracket to fit the holes or drill new holes. If you do the latter, add some support where the floorpan is thin or only a single layer, so it won't crack. JSM84
alright yea ive been looking on ebay and the only thing i found was a bench seat from 78 i think

would that work?

89Bronco58

Reaction score
i put a bench seat from a 91 f150, into my 79 f150, and then the f150's bench seat, into an 86-87 year, it will fit in the truck, just gotta make sure it mounts up properly

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a 90/91 bench seat froman F-150 in my 78 Bronco, so they should interchange. JSM84

Justshootme84

Reaction score
The bench seat came in the 78 Bronco when I bought it. I have two 88 F-350 bench seats, as well as that one in t he 78 bronco, if you're in Texas. Shipping would be too much if you're elsewhere. Keep an eye on local classified ads like Craig's list or Auto trader, or search local salvage yards.

OP
OP
Billy Toppless

Billy Toppless

Reaction score
The bench seat came in the 78 Bronco when I bought it. I have two 88 F-350 bench seats, as well as that one in t he 78 bronco, if you're in Texas. Shipping would be too much if you're elsewhere. Keep an eye on local classified ads like Craig's list or Auto trader, or search local salvage yards.
naw im in FL

but thanks

ill check the local junk yard

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke