Bench Seats for Front Row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EnginerdMTB

Reaction score
My driver seat is broken (won't stay upright due to a cracked side support bracket), and was thinking it would be cool to have a 60/40 bench in the front row, as it has the electronic transfer case and E4OD, so plenty of room up front.

I found a unit out of a 97-03 F-150 that looks like it has a similar bolt pattern. Does anyone know if it will fit without major modification? (I am ok with drilling some holes, but prefer to avoid something that would require fabricating a bracket).

chrlsful

Reaction score
gota ranger 40/60 but ur too far away (“Location : USA”)
is ur registered geog area.
AND
now I think (not just react) it’s too small (Im in ’80-96)

OP
OP
E

EnginerdMTB

Reaction score
Haha, I am in New Hampshire currently, but I bounce around a fair bit...

I appreciate the thought, but yea those are probably too small. I went with the FSB for the elbow room, otherwise I'd be in a Bronco II.

OP
OP
E

EnginerdMTB

Reaction score
miesk5 - Thanks for sharing. My issue is different than the one noted in the link, and it probably wouldn't be a huge issue to fix it, but it would also be cool to have the full bench up front.

Perhaps we can get a list going of donor vehicles that are a direct fit for the 80-96 Broncos.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK