Dashboards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco_Willis

Reaction score
I have been making a custom dashboard for my 87 and kinda stuck. Does anybody know of any websites that offer tips and how to's for custom dashboards?

Shadow_D

Reaction score
It all depends on what type of material you are planning to use...

If you are going with fiberglass there is a great forum that might give you some ideas...

www.fiberglassforums.com

Good luck

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
speking of dash boards is there any diffrence between 84 and 86. i customed my old dashboard and i dont want to get rid of it. can i swap them?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
80-86 are the same style, then changed in 87 thru 91. I haven't found any vendor with a bolt-in or direct-fit custom insert for pre-97 Ford trucks. I think the curve of the 80-86 dash gauge bezel makes it so hard to modify that if you have something done it's worth hanging on to!!! JSM84

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
ill take some pics of the dash and repost them on this thread. i think i posted the top bezel on my gallery.

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
Is that a Tippman A5 you have there?
ha suprized someone knowticed yea thats my baby. i mod'ed her up pretty good. i used to play a bunch of speedball in san diego but up here its all woods in washington so i just switched to a tippman and i love it.

keeprollling

Reaction score
ha suprized someone knowticed yea thats my baby. i mod'ed her up pretty good. i used to play a bunch of speedball in san diego but up here its all woods in washington so i just switched to a tippman and i love it.
Yeah, its kinda hard not notice it when I have the exact one execpt for the extended magazine part. Mine has the a4 collapsible stock like yours and the full electronic trigger. I usually used mine at jungle island in Corona. After I hurt my back I have not been back.

BB33's

Reaction score
I have an A5 with the electric grip too. I am just getting back into paintball and have been hitting up SC village about once a week.

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
don't know if you can see it well but i have upgraded the e trigger on mine.. more on accident but i love what happened.. once upon a time that e- trigger broke.. sad i know . well i work in an eletrical shop so i took it in and replaced some components on the board.. in a weird twist of fate.. i can shoot with the trigger off or on. and when the battery dies in the game it just reverts back to semi auto. so in that case i added a double trigger on that e-trigger to make me feel more like a speedball player again.

shift1313

Reaction score
just as a note. we have some larger ford trucks(F600 i think) at work(bucket trucks and dump trucks). they are mid to late 90s models but the dash board is the same as the 80-86 trucks. So if you ever come across a large truck junkyard its worth a look.

shift1313

Reaction score
ps ive done some composite work, both wet layup and vacuum bag so if you have certain questions ill do my best to help out.

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
that woulld be pretty sweet so the dash of an 80-86 in terterchangeable with the newer 600 and 650?

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
also sorry for some of you that wanted to get some info on dash boards i kinda got off subject for a bit.. my apolgy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar