Center Console Recomendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ms329

Reaction score
I know it's a luxury but..I need a place to put my coffee cup!. I got so used to having one in my other trucks I feel ***** with out one now. I have the 95 Bronco XL "Spartan Edition". Spartan as in bare bones....but I like it that way!, crank windows, manual door locks..and the black rubber floor.

I am looking for an aftermarket or one that is interchangeable from say an F-150, Expedition, etc. Any thoughts? I don't need a tuffy model and I would like to know where to get a contractors floor console if I could. When the top is off it I can lock it if need be. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tennessee Jed

Reaction score
Build one or get one from a salvaged Bronco XLT.

I had a 1992 Bronco Custom that I built one from an old Coke rack that the 2 liter bottles are shipped in (find them outside quickie marts). Unbreakable plastic, baby!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
If you don't find one from a Bronco or F series in a yard, here or e bay; look for one that is 12.5" W, 24 " L, 12" H (or 1-3 inches higher if you are over 6' tall).

That is the dim. of the Tuffy I have.

GL!

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
I just finished building this one for my 96 it blocks the ashtray but I don't smoke anyway and I am putting in two power ports to replace the one in the ashtray... I built it so that the top is snug but slides right off so I can store in the bottom.....

DSC00986.JPG

DSC00985.JPG

DSC00984.JPG

love_my_bronco

Reaction score
I took my center console out and bolted in a mini fridge and turned that into a refillable drink dispencer. and i bolted another mini fridge under the glove compartment for the passenger.. aint i a nice guy thats my center console.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom